It is one of the most spectacular phenomena of the natural world, striking our planet with a bolt of electrical energy more than three...
- Research suggests that National Labs play an important role in “second laser revolution” April 23, 2018A new study called for the United States to increase its investment in laser R&D in order to better compete with overseas efforts to build large-scale high-power laser systems, and to note the progress and milestones of the Department of Energy’s Berkeley Laboratory Laser Accelerator (BELLA). Other sites. An investment in this so-called “second laser […]Ginny Weasley
- “60 Minutes” segment of a Couple experience with Alzheimer’s Disease April 23, 2018However, when the game was over, I opened the laptop, navigated to the CBS website and watched the “60-minute” episode from that morning, which included a couple of Alzheimer’s disease experiences. Most, if not all, readers of this blog have personally or professionally seen the serious progress of this disease. However, it is very significant […]Ginny Weasley
- Neil deGrasse Tyson’s Earth Day post told us why “Save Earth” April 23, 2018Astrophysicist Neil deGrasse Tyson’s Earth Day Post tells us why “Save Earth” is a meaningless rally appeal. On Sunday on Earth Day, famous scientists corrected a popular sentence on Twitter. The perennial cry to “Save Earth” is odd. Planet Earth survives massive asteroid strikes — it’ll survive anything we throw at it. But Life on […]Ginny Weasley
- Is Ford’s new F-150 diesel worth entry? April 22, 2018Despite passenger car diesels having a difficult time starting late, the light truck industry has multiplied down on these powertrains. Passage, truth be told, has recently discharged its 3.0-liter Power Stroke V6, which guarantees enormous towing limit while returning brilliant mileage. Be that as it may, what does it cost contrasted with a gas F-150? […]Lora Williams
- World’s 1st trillionaire will make fortune by mining in outer space April 22, 2018The following trillion-dollar industry will be in the mining part, and the world’s initial trillionaire will make his/her fortune by mining in space, Goldman Sachs claims. The expectation is resounded by prestigious astrophysicist Neil deGrasse Tyson, who says: “The initial trillionaire there will ever be is the individual who abuses the common assets on space […]Amy Stone