The 2016 U.S. presidential election is going to have an impact on more than just the economy, geopolitics, and civil rights; it’s going to...
- Service dogs helping children with Autism April 25, 2018In excess of 3 million Americans live on the autism range. April is Autism Awareness Month and the objective is to give individuals some understanding about living with autism. There is a program in Colorado that is helping kids on the autism range carry on with the best life they can. “One thing is, autism, […]Amanda Carano
- IVF fertilization failures are more destructive and more common than you think April 25, 2018According to the data of the CDC, Almost 12% of women and men of reproductive age in the United States are affected by infertility. According to data from the Harvard Health School, many infertility patients have experienced physical and mental pain that is often exacerbated by medical intervention. With April 22 to 28 designated as […]Amy Stone
- Rosetta Spacecraft Shows Cosmic ‘Snow’ on Comet Surface April 24, 2018In August 2014, the European Space Agency Rosetta spacecraft was pulled into the comet 67P / Churyumov-Gerasimenko and studied this grit-like duck-shaped object for 2 years. Today, ESA continues to release new images of probe shots and released a new batch of data in March. Many of Rosetta’s photos were taken in sequence – so […]Ginny Weasley
- Stephen Hawking Signature book goes up for auction April 24, 2018Stephen Hawking, perhaps the most famous physicist in the world, died last month at the age of 76. However, his memory still persists, just as a book signed by the deceased scientist went on auction this week. The book, ”The Archaeology of the Industrial Revolution’,” was signed by Hawking in 1973, shortly before he was […]Ginny Weasley
- The First Reaction of Avengers: Infinity War: ‘I never left this movie’ April 24, 2018After years of construction and months of capital-H hype, “Avengers: Infinity War” finally arrived at the cinema this week. And, alas, speaking of the establishment and propaganda, the Marvel has firmly prevented the saboteurs from leaking, and the Los Angeles and New York City’s world premiere screening (to the best of our knowledge) tonight is […]Amanda Keough