Billy Bush and Donald Trump Debate on Nancy O’Dell in Leaked Audio

Billy Bush and Donald Trump Debate on Nancy O'Dell in Leaked Audio

The married woman has been identified. Access Hollywood opened its Friday October 7, episode with details about the recorded 2005 conversation that surfaced earlier that day between Donald Trump and former host Billy Bush on the show’s bus.

Host Natalie Morales told viewers that former AH personality Nancy O’Dell is the married woman who Trump, 70, tells Bush, 44, that he unsuccessfully made a pass at in the video released by the Washington Post earlier in the day. Trump and Bush, whose comments were caught by a hot mic, were visiting the Days of Our Lives set so that the current presidential candidate could meet one of the show’s stars.

“I moved on her and I failed. I’ll admit it,” Trump said on the bus in the recording. “I did try and f–k her. She was married. … And I moved on her very heavily in fact. I took her out furniture shopping. She wanted to get some furniture. I said, ‘I’ll show you where they have some nice furniture. …’” Bush also made unsavory comments of his own.

Morales explained that Access Hollywood discovered the audio recording when they were sifting through old interviews conducted with the real estate mogul after reports that he made demeaning comments about women during his time as host of The Apprentice, which, like Access, is an NBC show.

O’Dell left AH in 2009, and has been with Entertainment Tonight since 2011. She married Keith Zubchevich in June 2005 after splitting from first husband Richard O’Dell in November 2004.

AH did not issue a separate statement of its own, even though Bush was working for the show at the time that the audio was recorded. O’Dell and ET declined to comment for this story.

Trump initially apologized in a statement, referring to his comments as “locker room banter.” He added, “Bill Clinton has said far worse to me on the golf course.” Bush alsoissued a mea culpa in a statement to Us Weekly: “Obviously, I’m embarrassed and ashamed. It’s no excuse, but this happened 11 years ago — I was younger, less mature and acted foolishly in playing along. I’m very sorry.”

He later issued a video apology in which he said, “I never said I’m a perfect person nor pretended to be someone that I’m not. I’ve said and done things I regret and the words released today on the more than decade-old video are one of them. Anyone who knows me knows these words don’t reflect who I am. I said it, I was wrong and I apologize.”

Swati Sharma

Swati Sharma is an editor at “On Breaking”. She is a very enthusiastic journalist and has worked for many Esteemed Online Magazines and Celebrity Interview, thus gaining a huge experience before joining the team at On Breaking. You can mail on gmail teenbabe1@gmail.com

You may also like...

  • ConcernedCitizen2321

    Yeah, he was just a immature 59-year old.