Amber Heard is denying she was behind the release of the video of Johnny Depp.
Amber Heard has denied leaking an alarming video showing ex Johnny Depp necking red wine and smashing up their kitchen.
The shocking footage has been published on a US website and the blonde actress could be seen moving the camera to capture her husband’s rage.
The video was reportedly filmed months before the alleged incident on May 21, where Amber claims that Johnny hit her.
In the clip, Amber could be seen referring to a large bottle of wine, and she asks him if he had drunk the whole bottle that morning.
Today she denied leaking the video, adding that she “underestimated the toll” that her divorce saga would take on her and wants to settle.
If the pair do not reach a settlement today, the actress us required to give a deposition in person to the court on Monday.
In the video the Pirates of the Caribbean actor, who is wearing sunglasses and a cowboy hat as he storms around the kitchen banging cupboards, as he shouted “motherf******” repeatedly.
Amber asked her husband: “What happened?”
“I just woke up and you were so sweet, and nice. We were not even fighting this morning. All I did was say sorry,” she continued.
“You want to see crazy, I’ll show you something crazy,” he said as he filled a glass of wine.
He noticed that he was being recorded, and he snatched at the camera before the film ended.
Sources close to the Edward Scissorhands actor have told the website that the footage was “heavily edited”, and the website reports that there are parts where the 30-year-old actress can be seen smiling and encouraging him.
The insiders claim that the video was set up by Amber.
The website claims that it is unlikely that the footage can be used in court if it has been edited, but also because it would appear that the actor was filmed without his knowledge.
Earlier this week, Depp’s lawyers claimed Heard refused to testify at her deposition.
According to TMZ, legal documents filed by the ‘Black Mass’ actor’s attorney Laura Wasser claim the actress – who alleges she was physically and verbally abused by the actor throughout their marriage – didn’t enter the deposition room last weekend.
As a result, Johnny’s lawyers are now requesting the domestic violence case be dismissed or that she is prohibited from testifying.
Should the case go to court, Amber intends to call her estranged husband – who vehemently denies all the accusations made against him – to the stand.
Amber’s team have also compiled medical records and a photo of Amber holding pills taken in 2014, which they have entered as evidence.
Johnny has reportedly listed 23 different people to support his defence as he fights against having a permanent restraining order made against him.
This includes the two police officers that were first on the scene after the incident where Johnny allegedly threw his iPhone at Amber.
The pair – who met on the set of 2011 film ‘The Rum Diary’ and were married for just 15 months – split in May.
We have reached out to representatives for Johnny Depp and Amber Heard for a comment.